Ozark, MO 65721
Monday - Thursday -
Friday - Saturday -
Closed Sunday & legal holidays
Answering machine on when library is closed
Home Page: http://christiancountylibrary.org
· Apply at desk for library card.
· Minimum age – six years.
· First card - free.
· Replacement card - $1.00.
· Limit 2 items –first use of card.
· Check info & renew card annually.
Three weeks, except:
· New books – Two weeks
· Equipment – One day
· Inter-library loans – set by lending library
· Books2Go or BooksInaBag– by schedule
· Renew items in person or by telephone (library hours only) or by computer (any time) at http://coolcat.org/screens/ccl.html
PENALTIES – UNRETURNED ITEMS
· Overdue fees –10Ë per day per item.
· Maximum overdue fees- $3.00 per item.
Lost or destroyed items – replacement cost.
CLEVER PUBLIC LIBRARY
HWY 14, Across from Clever Dollar General
Hours –Mon– Fri -7:00pm; Sat 9:00–2:00
Founded – 1949
Voted levy – 20Ë per $100 assessed valuation
Collected levy – 8.72Ë per $100 assessed valuation
Five-member Board of Trustees appointed
Catalog: http: //coolcat.org
MATERIALS TO CHECK OUT
Books – Magazines – Puzzles
Audio Books – VHS - DVD
AVAILABLE FOR IN-LIBRARY USE
Photocopier – Computers - Internet Access
Meeting Room – Bulletin Board
Typewriter - Television DVD player
Anderson History Room
Wi-Fi; Computer Lab
SERVICES AND PROGRAMS
· Reference Assistance
· Exhibits – Displays - Speakers
· Van Delivery Service – See schedule
· Voter Registration
· Children’s Summer Reading Programs
· Children’s Summer Crafts Programs
· Friends of the Library Programs
· STORYTIME – AGES 3 – 5 Tues. & Wed.
· PICK-UP & BOOK RETURNS –