Click here to contact us with questions.
Vendors with whom we share select patron data
- Innovative/Sierra handles our library record and patron data storage and management.
- Hoopla is a vendor for ebooks, audiobooks, streaming music, movies, and youth services materials.
- MOREnet is our internet access provider at all library branches, including staff internet, public computer internet access, and public wifi.
- Librarica/CASSIE handles access to public computers and printing costs.
- Google/G Suite is our email and cloud storage provider; while we don’t directly share patron data with Google, we send and store some patron data using their services.
- Orangeboy/Savannah is the service we use to email newsletters and surveys; analyze the usage of the collection; analyze the usage of library services; process, manage, analyze, and store private donor information; and systematically improve our collection, services, and communications with patrons.
- Square is the service we use to process credit card payments for library fines and donations.
- Unique is our collections agency.
Vendors with whom we don’t share patron data
The following vendors are partners with whom we do not share patron data. Some of these require you to provide your own information, such as your email address library card number, and other data. Since you give your own information to them, it is their policy (and all relevant state, local and federal privacy laws) that primarily protects you. Read all user agreements carefully.
- The following provide ebooks, audiobooks, streaming music and movies, and youth services materials:
- Beanstack is the online framework for some library programs — primarily the Summer Reading Program.
- Sprint provides the hotspots which are available for checkout.
- SurveyMonkey helps us create surveys and process non-patron-specific survey data.