List of In-House Instructor-Led Courses. Click on a class name below to view its description or register for an upcoming session.
Introduction to Computers Series
- Computers Skills Part I: Meet the computer
- Computers Skills Part II: Software
- Computers Skills Part III: Settings
- Computers Skills Part IV: File Management
- Computers Skills Part V: Copy and Paste
- Introduction to the Internet Part I: Get Connected
- Introduction to the Internet Part II: Searching
- Introduction to the Internet Part III: Online communications
- Introduction to the Internet Part IV: Cyber Security
Introduction to Office Series
3:30 pm - 5:00 pm, at the 208 McCroskey St, Nixa, MO 65714, USA
- Introduction to Apple Devices (Nixa, Technology)
Book-a-Trainer – Request a free one-on-one 30-minute appointment with a library tech trainer on the topic of your choice, including basic computer, phone and tablet use, software, navigating the internet, applying for jobs online, creating a resume, using library eBooks, and more!